Do you ever feel confused, lost, or intimidated when you crack open your Bible? Maybe you have a desire to learn more about God's Word but are unsure where to start.
How to Study the Bible for Everyday People is the perfect place to start! You will learn tools to help you analyze & better understand the Bible as well as develop spiritual habits for every day life.
- Date: February 8 - May 3 (on break April 5)
- Time: 6:30pm
- Led by: Pastor Nick, Naomi Custodio, & Uriah Donaldson
- Large group gathering in Worship Center
- Gathering around round tables & will stay with the same group the entire semester
- Free dinner served each week